Maybe we are not actually at the beginning of a revolution.#AI #technology







We are now surround by hyper-connected smart devises, that are autonomous, conversational and relational, but they are completely devoid of any ability to tell how annoyed, happiness or depressed we are, and that’s a problem If we want to improve the way that our devises can help us, we need to focus to develop a better algorithms. 

At this time A.I is focus on developing algorithms that can identify not only the human basic emotions such as happiness, sadness, anger. For instance I can say that fatigue, interest, confusion, distraction could be identified without any problem in a few years, but How come?

The power to collect data to improve A.I
It is important at this point A.I collect it to improve the recognition, in this single case every picture can help to work better, companies like Facebook, Google, Amazon among others are desperate to collect all the information, believe me, it’s a rise that those companies want to win. (I’d be honest I only talk about identify basic to complex human emotions and A.I can works others things)

The goal is that technology will respond to human cognitive and emotional states just the way humans do. So experts said that the technology will be with us in five years but in my opinion it’ll be perfectly working in seven or eight years.

Summary and my opinion of MIT technology magazine: The artificial intelligence.
If you have some questions, opinion or something please comment below. 

Comments