Share to learn.
Hello to everyone.
I do not want to describe this as topic or chapter, today I'd like to write about things that people aren't talk to much it's about when we learn. It is important to learn something everyday, when we learn someting even if that thing is small or big, easy or difficult, when we catch it we can not avoid put a happy face (pleasure I guess)
after that some people ( I said some people not everyone) do not share the knowledge and that is a really big mistake because if we do not share here is what is going to hapend:
1.- You will forget it
Of course, Isn't it obvious? when you talk about the topic, you repeated it. at that moment what happend was that you put in practice the knowledge and at the same time you have been a teacher even if you are not a proffesional teacher.
2.- Meanwhile as a teacher.
Perhaps when you are talking about the topic you may have new questions that needs answers (you started to ask about new theories; hypotheses) and that is what I called curious.
3.- Why not?
Tell me a good reason that you won't share the knowledge, should be a good reason,
oh come on!do not be jealous. :)
My conclusion:
I'm going to share.
Comments
Post a Comment